Monday, November 8, 2010

Not your ordinary wedding program....

The best part of a wedding are the little things that make it unique to the couple saying 'I Do'! Taking a ceremony staple and adding a twist to its shape or presentation is what keeps people talking about your special day and all the details!!

I recently got married this past August. It was a beautiful outdoor wedding on a horse farm in Lexington, Kentucky. When it came time to make the decision for wedding programs, I immediately knew what I wanted...... program fans! These were such a huge hit because of their dual purpose and at the end of the day, they make such a great keepsake.

These 4 or 5 petal program fans have all the pertinent ceremony and wedding party information printed on high quality pearlescent metallic paper. The white paper has a subtle shimmer and the weight of the paper is PERFECT for cooling each guest off during the vows. I finished off each fan with delicate strips of organza ribbon in our wedding colors.

Please contact me at LEbySarah@hotmail.com if you would like to create a program fan for your wedding or event! Remember, its ALL in the details!




No comments:

Post a Comment