Friday, December 3, 2010

Boys will be boys.....

September brought a new blue bundle of joy to the Johnson family.... my newest Nephew, Will! With his arrival, also brought the opportunity to create a new stationery set for my sister-in-law to use for thank you notes.

I chose a truck/car theme that ties into his nursery decor. I found a precious "all boy" paper and lined thick ivory envelopes. I then printed a pick up truck in coordinating shades of orange and blue on a flat note card. Paired with his name in a simple font, the look was perfect! These note cards could be printed with any of the graphics seen on the paper....sky is the limit!

Not too fussy but definitely cute....every little boy should have a set!







Get yours by emailing me at LEbySarah@hotmail.com or shopping

No comments:

Post a Comment