Saturday, December 11, 2010

Bundles of Joy

Life is full of those moments that take your breath away and forever change your existence. I have been blessed to see two of my very dear friends experience such a moment in the last two months. Both friends gave birth to their first child and seeing their change into mommies has been such a gift.

I was honored when each asked me to create their baby announcement. This little piece of paper was going to announce their greatest accomplishment to their circle of friends and colleagues....it HAD to be perfect!

Noah Patrick was first and the card chosen was a full shot of his precious face. Karen chose to use this card as an announcement/Holiday card. The sentiment says "Blessed...so much to be grateful for this Holiday season"..... I printed the card on a linen finish which added a little panache and elegance!





Avery Lynn was born in November and she is a delicate little princess. Everyone knows that a damask print is the perfect print to capture a little girl's sweetness! I used a purple on purple damask and added her photo in black and white. An elegant font adds a timelessness to this card. Teri also chose a linen finish and I think it is such a wonderful finishing touch on a very beautiful card.




No comments:

Post a Comment