Sunday, October 10, 2010

Creating the PERFECT gift.....

October is a very busy birthday month for me. It seems like every other day a dear friend or family member is celebrating the anniversary of his/her birth. In addition, to a gift card or sweet set of pajamas, I LOVE creating the perfect set of note cards for each person.

My mom's birthday is today and I wanted to send her a set of note cards that was classy but fun. This elegant scroll flat card is what I came up with for her. I paired it with a hot pink envelope and packaged it in my standard gift wrapping.




Next up is my sister-in-law's birthday. Danielle is a fun loving and sassy girl. The perfect stationery for her would have to have an eclectic mix of chic, modern, and classy. I immediately thought of a hot pink and black chandelier motif. Such a classic designed but with a modern edge.

I was most excited about these note cards because I was able to use my new found obsession....envelope liners! I cut custom zebra print liners for each of the chartreuse envelopes. This paper was SO much fun as it had a velour texture. I love the way these turned out and am so excited to mail them with her new pjs!




No comments:

Post a Comment