I created these kraft tin tie treat bags for my own wedding. We had a candy bar buffet and I was adamant that we would provide cute bags that tied into our theme and held enough candy for our guests. I also didn't want the traditional clear cellophane bags...I wanted something different!
These bags hold up to a 1/2 pound of candy and treats and have a lining that keeps the goodies fresh! The bags themselves can be white or kraft brown. They can also be made larger in a one pound size.
The label comes assembled with the bag and can be customized to match your event's theme. The possibilities are endless!!!!
- Child's birthday party.....try incorporating the character theme and child's name with a cute saying!! My personal favorite is the whimsical owl graphic with the saying "Hope you had a hoot....please enjoy your sweet loot"!
- Baby shower....add a set of baby feet with the unborn baby's name and "estimated date of arrival"!
- Wedding.....add a custom monogram and sweet thank you message
- Halloween Party..... add a ghoulish figure and "spooktacular" saying!
- Christmas Party or gifts..... add a monogrammed ornament and holiday wish. Then stuff full of delicious homemade goodies!